Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Greetings! or Jambo (my first of many Kiswahili words)
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! I am going to try and write something at least once a month to keep everyone updated. I am also going to try and email at least once a month but I am not for sure if that will be possible.
I want to thank my family and friends for all of your love and support. Know that I love each one of you more than I could ever express in words! Over the past month I have been extremely suprised and blessed by all of the cards, gifts, phone calls and visits from you guys! It really means a lot to me!
I know that some of you have no clue why I would ever want to live in Tanzania or even in another country for two years. My wish is that you will discover why through the stories and experiences that I share with you.
I look forward to writing and keep in touch!
With love,
Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home