Sunday, December 04, 2005

I will finally be moving into my house and to my site TOMORROW! I don't have that much time to write about all of the wonderful adventures that have taken place in the past few weeks but know that I am EXTREMELY happy to be done with training! I bought a cell phone today. The country code for Tanzania is 255 and my number is 787-519-913. The only thing is that I only have coverage when I come into town. I don't have coverage at my house or school but that could change.
My new address is:

Mr. Edwin Joshua Crosier
c/o Namabengo Secondary School
PO Box 264
Songea Ruvuma region
TANZANIA
East Africa

This is the addy that I will be using for then next two years and although it is the school's the last volunteer had a key to it and I suspect that I will have one too!
Sorry this is so short. I will have lots more to say about my new site and African life in general the next time I come into town!
Karibu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home