Saturday, May 06, 2006

My Pictures have finally arrived and you can view them at the following link:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=m8fpli2.59p2zuve&Uy=qhu59o&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0

I hope that you enjoy them. Now that I know that it is safe to send them home I will have to take some more of my school etc. I don't have a lot of time left at the internet cafe, but I promise to post a very detailed blog entry next week, but I wanted to share a store about these photos.
They have 30 minute photo developing places in the town closest to me so it is no problem getting my film developed. The problem always comes when I go to pick up my photos. The first time I went to pick them up I entered the photo shop to see that the customers and workers of the photo shop were all having a great time looking at my photos! (So much for privacy!) Then they started asking me about the photos that I had taken. The guy that developed my photos was so impressed that I had graduated (some of my college graduation photos were on a roll I had developed) from college that he asked me if he could use some of my cap and gown pictures as a demo for the store to show the different sizes of photos that they offer! I was very shocked by the event when it happend (it happend during my first month here) but now I don't think anything of it. I have just come to accept that I have to wait a little bit longer for my photos as the customers look at them and I have to be sure to count them to make sure that no one is keeping one for a souvneir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home